ADVERTISEMENT.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

dak dak dak...~

Tik tok, tik tok...
.
.
Time passes rapidly.
Don't you agree?
=)
.
.
it's already 1 year and 6 months we have been together.
Great!
.
Give myself a round applause..
Whee~~
.
Thank you for being an important part in my life.
You know my life is dull without you.
You know I will never back to my path if I have not met you.
.
.
I still remember the first day I met you in a place at Gopal house...haha
.
You have to know this...
.
That time you try to talk to me..
Unfortunately, I was like " Thanks but no thanks.".
=D
You know that's my only way to communicate with new friend.
I am not a good communicator..
I do not hate you AT ALL.
.
.
..
Sweet memories just like normal candy, it's sticky! It sticks in my head!
I am very lucky to have you..
On the contrary, you aren't lucky to have me!
.
Do I have the honor to spend years and years with you and create more sweet memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment