ADVERTISEMENT.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pick Me Up @ Kuchai Lama

eat eat EAT EAT again
this time..i went to PICK ME UP located at Kuchai Lama which is just opposite of Snowflake only. Found that there are a lot of my fren went there and my fb fren checked it + showed some Pick Me Up photo. The most attractive of Pick Me Up’s dessert is the ice tower..im really carving for it 99. 
so, decided to went there after my marketing test..time to release my stress!!  


 got my dessert when this beeeeeeeeeeep~!



 I ordered this! Taiwanese Towel costs me RM11.60 after discount 10% for student price hehe
The combination of three layer ice of soya milk ice, palm sugar ice and grass jelly ice. Each layer of ice separated with red beans and it comes with barley, taro balls, grass jelly and pearls. 

 picaa time!


 He is loooooking to the towel..cross-eyed 



for me, this dessert is normal..same like Snowflake ==
i prefer snowflake actually..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment