ADVERTISEMENT.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sem Break Start!

Finally exam is over!!! been two weeks didn't go for shopping and relax..i want shopping 99~!~!~!~

I'm feel so sad when i saw this after i had check my mail

argh!!!
I get 2 free premier screening ticket of BRAVE tomorrow night 9pm
but I have things to do tomorrow
so CANT make it weh~

I MISS ittttttttttttttttttttttt!!! 

nvm..I'm looking forward to another free premier screening ticket...hehe

dont know why..i'm feeling so free so relax now hoho..mayb due to i get to used it the exam+assignment life...keeping on study last 2 weeks..

I gonna finish all tvb drama, i miss alot of hk drama recently...shopping and movie 99

1U, Midvalley, sungai wang, times square, KLCC, the curve..and so on

and ofcuz try to new food in KL here...

wan tan mee at cheras, yong tao fu at ampang, levian, delicious, alexis, the ship, pan mee, ss2 murni, piccadily, zan mai sushi and bla bla bla

omg....im craving!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment