ADVERTISEMENT.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Yummy Yummy!

Okay..is time to update my blog
It's all about 31/8 morning..I know is kinda late
ended my holiday and start study again..
Im's boring till the max =(

parents came sis house this morning to enjoy shopping with us this holiday weekend..
sis brings us to Midvalley here to had dim sum as our breakfast..
recently addicted to dim sum...especially ha gao and xiu mai..yummy yummy~
and boy sometimes will bring me to have dim sum in the evening after lunch..
i really no idea what kind of meal...hmm..tea time?! Im gonna fat die :S


 family chit chat there...I just nth to do and being paparazzi haha :p


okay...chao kuey tiao come! let's eat!!








fried radish 





siu mai


pork porridge with salted egg&century egg

















 pan mee



the order list

No comments:

Post a Comment