ADVERTISEMENT.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

seriously, l like Malacca so much...even just a small town..but i love their food very much!! esp Baba Cendol and their Baba Nyonya's food..unlike other..their food really nice!! noway...I'm got addicted on their food :p


Zhong Hua Restaurant's chicken rice..although need to wait long long queue..but I still willing to wait it..why? because of their Hainanese Chicken and Rice Balls. Don't tell me you went to Malacca but never try this..this is unforgivable 


a little bit sweet and a little bit spicy's Hainanese chicken rice sauce 


Hainanese Chicken rice doesn't fulfill our big big stomach..next station..Baba Nyonya curry and asam laksa!!


ignore my messy hair..i just too craving for baba cendol..hehe








he is driving back hometown while drinking famous milk shake~
Bye Bya Malacca..I will come here again^^

No comments:

Post a Comment