ADVERTISEMENT.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BABY ^^

Ohh wooaah
.
You know you love me,I know you care
.
You shout whenever, And I'll be there
.
You want my love, You want my heart
.
And we will never ever ever be apart
.
Are we an item? Girl quit playing
.
We re just friends, what are you saying
.
Said theres another one Looks right in my eyes
.
.
My first love broke my heart for the first time,
.
.

And I was like
Baby, baby, baby nooo
My baby, baby, baby noo
My baby, baby, baby nooo
.
I thought youd always be mine mine
.
For you, I would have done whatever
.
Another chance for we, We'll get together
.
And wanna play it cool, or I'll loosin' you
.
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring
.
And i'm in pieces , baby fix me
.
And you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream
.
Im going down, down, dooown
.
And just can't believe my first love won't be around
.
When i was 13 i had my first love
.
Here was nobody to compare my baby
.
And nobody came between us or could ever come above
.
She had me goin crazy
.
Oh i was starstruck.
.
She woke me up daily dont need no starbucks
.
She made my heart pound
.
Asking for a beat when i see her in the street
.
And in the school on the playground
.
But i really wanna see her on the weekends
.
She knows she got me dazy
.
Cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking
.
But i just keep on sayin
.
i’m gone

No comments:

Post a Comment